Friday, April 12, 2013

Bike Shop: 4/10/13

As many of you in the Northern Plains, Lakes Region and New England have noticed, this winter has been more than usually reluctant to yield to spring. My town is currently a mess, a midweek ice storm followed by three inches of very wet snow
Prior to this, the bike shop was humming, every time I came in there would be new bikes to put together. Now things have ground to a halt. I'm not complaining about the slow work since I have trees of m own that need to be cleaned up.  I've continued to participate in #30daysofbiking, despite (or to spite) the weather. I'm thankful that I've been able to keep that up, and also very thankful that we had no significant damage to my house. 

I'll keep riding, and keep writing, and I hope you do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment